Please Enable JavaScript!
We have detected that your JavaScript has been disabled. By disabling JavaScript, some features on the website will not work correctly. Please enable it by going to the settings or options on your internet web browser.
We Use Cookies!
In order to offer the best user experience possible, we use cookies which store information on your computer. You can find out more information on how we use cookies on our Cookie Policy page, either by clicking the purple 'Find Out More' button or the 'Cookie Policy' link in the bottom footer.

Do you accept our cookie policy?
YesNoFind Out More
County Activity & Nights Away Advisers & County Assessors


Contact details for Hampshire’s Activity and Night’s Away Advisers, plus contact details for County Assessors.



County Activity Advisers

For advice on specific activities, please contact the relevant County Activity Adviser below.

Activity Adviser Contact Number Email Address
Water Activities Clive Aylett 023 8036 3363
Air Activities Tony Perrett 01252 545797
Creative Activities Scott Marshall 07976 516265
Archery Archery Club  07704 736518
Rifle Shooting (North) Pat Killen 01252 870057
Rifle Shooting (South West) John Westerman 023 8032 5331
Rifle Shooting (South East) Craig Humpleby 023 9283 1543
Hillwalking Owen Taylor 01980 625973
Climbing Dave King 07725 595964
Caving Phil Candy 023 8061 6056
Snowsports Simon Colliss
ACC Activities David Pannell

County Nights Away Advisers

If you require support and advice regarding the Nights Away Permit scheme or you require an assessment for an actual permit, then your first port of call should be your District Nights Away Adviser. If your District doesn’t have a District Night’s Away Adviser or you are a DNAA requiring further support or advice, then please contact the relevant County Nights Away Adviser below.


Activity Adviser Contact Number Email Address
Nights Away – South East David Stemp 023 9281 4577  
Nights Away – Central Ben Knowles
Nights Away – South West Bryan Young 023 8084 8098
Nights Away – North John Dohoo
Supporter of NAP Scheme


County Assessors 

Please contact the Manager of the Activity Permit Scheme at for the contact details of the County Assessors for the Adventurous Activity Permit Scheme . Or you can use the Assessor Search function within Compass which lets you search for Assessors within Hampshire but also in other Counties.

‹‹ Back